Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blog 5-17-11

Today I worked in flash trying to fix up some coding issues and also on our team page, making sure that all of the desired information is present.
Last class we gave our game presentations to our peers in New York and else where. We also presented it some kids here in school and as far as I can tell they liked it quite a bit, as do I. It is almost the end of the school year, which means time to finish up our games and that is exactly what we are doing, trying desperately to finish up of the little problems that we have encountered and then also male it look good. So thats that, we are almost there, to the completion.

1 comment:

  1. I think ya'lls game will work out fine. I love the whole idea of it and everything. It's pretty cool. :p

    ReplyDelete