Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2. Only one more class until the end of the school year.

This whole year has been an experience, a good experience that is! I have learned a lot and had a lot of experiences that I would otherwise not have been fortunate to have if I hadn't joined this class. I first transferred to this school after having been home schooled and then I transferred to this class after having been in a class which I did not need to be in any more. My first impression was not an impression because I did not know what I was getting into, I had not been well informed as to what the class was about because their are few other classmates that participate in these classes.
But with it all said and done I have enjoyed this class quite a lot and am glad that I was able to experience it, and know what Globaloria is so that I can spread the word so that next year their are still lots of classes. And that's that I guess! See ya next and final class. Oh yea and I uploaded my Vlog today.

No comments:

Post a Comment