Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Blog 3-28-11

Blog form Mouse Input tutorial (other assignments).
Do I like working in Flash? Well that is quite a question to be asking, and the answer is simple yes. That is an overall average rather then an everyday constant.  My feelings towards flash vary from class period to class period and is dependent on how much I accomplished that day and how well I understood flash. For me I can find myself deeply stuck in flash, although I always manage to get out, because I do not think in the same way as flash does. But as just said I have never gotten so deeply lost that I cannot free myself, even with the help from my classmates. I am getting better at understanding Flash as well as being able to think in the same way as it does. Flash is pretty cool when you actually think about its abilities.  
That pretty much sums it up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment