Friday, April 15, 2011

Today and Game Demo Blog

Over all I do not think I that I really learned more about the topic while doing, a the Game Demo, although I did learn more about, and thought about, how we are going to be able to make the game work with the limited Flash time and experience that we have (no offence Akantor Killer). Over all I think that the journalist and so have done very well and that at least most information needed was readily available to me, although some times it was less available then convenient or expected.
I believe that I have taken the learning into my own hands by not letting problems drag me down, but taking them on and figuring out what the answer is and then fixing it, while most other kids let I bogg them down until eventually they can no longer do anything. And I will will continue on with this, and I will succeed.     

Today I checked out the Game Demos and bits of games that I could find from other classes and schools in the surrounding area.  I saw several very cool games, or at least game ideas in both, the other class here at GEHS and also at Liberty High. Next class period I will do the Vlog having to do with the Game Demo and then may be do some Flash, and once that is done then I will indulge in five days of spring break.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, spring break will finally give us a rest. I'm going down to Pigeon Forge TN, and maybe my head will clear up so that I can come up with some good ideas. I couldn't really find any cool games but I didn't even look at libery high school. I'll check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your confidence amidst uncertainty is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete