Monday, November 29, 2010

Mini Game and Imagining your game follow up blog.

I found that it was pretty difficult to do the Mini Game project but it was definitely a good way to familiarize yourself with flash and get to know how to make symbols, actions, and key frame.  If only I understood it better it would be great.  The best part of the topic was seeing how numbers and letters, when arranged in the proper order (which gave me difficulty) made something move.  The wost part was trying to think in a computer/Flash sort of way, which proved to be more difficult than what I had imagined.  The part that I look forward to most in the game construction is when it will all come together.  I am most interested in a strategy game because I think that they are the most interesting and the least boring.
Today I spent my time copying, pasting, and editing, although not very much in Flash but I will focus on that next time.
CHECK THIS OUT ITS PRETTY COOL

1 comment: